Duane Daines Saddle Bronc Series
Kenton Randle Bareback Series
Grass Roots Series
|5 performances: June 28 @ 6:45pm, June 29 @ 6:45pm, June 30 6:45pm, July 1 @ 6:45pm, July 2 @ 6:45pm
Slack: June 29 @ 10:00am
Slack Order: LBR, SW, TDR
Purse for 7 Major Events: $5,000
Purse for Novice: $1,500
Purse for BSR: $1,250
Permits Max – SB, BB, BR
Full Cards Only – TDR, SW, LBR, TR
Committee Contact: Russ Fletcher or Brett Raines
Rodeo Office: 403-948-0512
Rodeo Grounds: NW ¼ Sec 7 TWP 27 RR 1 W5M
Main Stock Contractor: Outlaw Buckers
Other Contractors: Calgary Stampede
Steer Riding Contractor: X6 Ranch
Timed Event Stock Contractor: Chute 9 Cattle Co.
Cattle Run: Half + 2
Memberships Due: June 14, 2017
Online Entries: June 18, 2017
CRES Entries: June 19, 2017
1. No arena access 2 hrs prior to rodeo.
2. Junior Rodeo 1 hr prior to rodeo performance.
3. Max forty-eight (48) contestants in SB, BB, TR (no slack in TR).
Max twelve (12) contestants per performance in all major events but SW.
4. TR will count for All Around and High Point.
5. There will be a rake after every six (6) LBR contestants.
6. Event Order: NBB, NSB, TDR, BB, SW, SB, Intermission, LBR, BSR, TR, BR.
7. Wild Cow Milking July 1st before rodeo.
1. Buckles for event winners and All Around (Don Beddoes Memorial High Point Award).
2. No dogs on rodeo grounds.
3. Friday – Support the Troops
4. Calgary Stampede Novice Tour