Kenton Randle Bareback Series
|1 performances: July 29, 2017
Special Event Purse: $10,000
Committee Contact: Ian Marshall or Keith Bailey
Rodeo Office: 403-559-6316
Rodeo Grounds: NE ¼ - 14 – 34 – 1 – W5 ½ mile south of Bowden
Main Stock Contractor: Bar C5
Memberships Due: July 6, 2017
Online Entries: July 11, 2017
CRES Entries: July 12, 2017
1. Points will counts toward the 2017 Canadian Standings
2. Limited to twenty four (24) contestants
- (qualifications currently being decided)
- If not all 24 positions are filled from the standings, Semi Pros & Permits will be accepted in that order.
3. Twenty Four (24) contestants will compete on one (1) head in the long go
4. A maximum of six (6) contestants will advance to the short go and compete on one (1) head. If less than 6 qualify for the short ground, the closest to 8 seconds will move on.
5. Using the three (3) judge system, in the case of a tie for last place in a short round, the back judge score will break a tie. If the tie is broken, the contestant with the higher score will place in the average and will advance to the short round. If the contestants are still tied, both or all tied contestants will advance to the short round.
- Long Go: 60% of prize money after deductions
- Short Go: 40% of prize money after deductions
- Go Round Splits: 29, 24, 19, 14, 9, 5
- Short Go Splits: 40, 30, 20, 10