Duane Daines Saddle Bronc Series
Kenton Randle Bareback Series
Grass Roots Series
|3 performances: May 20 @ 1pm, May 21 @ 2pm, May 22 @ 1pm
Slack Order: N/A
Purse for 7 Major Events: $3,100
Purse for Novice: $500
Purse for BSR: $500
Permits Maximum: All Events
Committee Contact: Jason Churchill
Rodeo Grounds: 5811 Hwy 97 Falkland, BC
Main Stock Contractor: Northcott/Macza
Steer Riding Contractor: Northcott/Macza
Timed Event Stock Contractor: Chute 9 Cattle Co.
Cattle Run: 1/3 + 2
Memberships Due: May 3, 2017
Online Entries: May 8, 2017
CRES Entries: May 9, 2017
1. All timed event cattle must be pre-conditioned at least two (2) hours prior to the rodeo start time. Timed event cattle will be moved to the timed event end of the arena at the first request of members that are to pre-condition cattle.
2. Every attempt must be made by both tie-down ropers and the stock contractor to pre-condition the calves early and out of sight of the audience.
3. Arena will be locked and no contestants will be allowed to ride in the arena after 12:00pm on each rodeo day.
4. Arena will be dragged after twelve (12) runs in the ladies barrel racing only.
5. Contestants must make every effort to leave their parking area clear of hay, manure, etc., and use the receptacles provided. Failure to do so will result in a $100 fine.
1. Contestants mounted on horseback or leading a horse will only be allowed to enter rodeo grounds through the west gate behind the bucking chutes.
2. Each day midway through the rodeo there will be a half (1/2) hour intermission which will include a kids calf scramble and drill team, prior to the team roping.