Grass Roots Series
|4 performances: June 1 @ 7pm, June 2 @ 7pm, June 3 @ 7pm, June 4 @ 2pm
Slack: June 3 @ 8am
Slack Order: TDR, SW, TR, LBR
Purse for 7 Major Events: $4250
Committee Contact: David Rock
Rodeo Grounds: 4330 Black Gold Dr.
Main Stock Contractor: Northcott/Macza
Timed Event Stock Contractor: Lazy B Timed Event
Cattle Run: Half + 2
Memberships Due: May 17, 2017
Online Entries: May 23, 2017
CRES Entries: May 24, 2017
Only (2) two timed events contestants or teams in the arena at (1) one time. After a contestant leaves another and (1) may enter.
2. The rodeo will stop and fines will be enforced if rule is not adhered.
3. No contestants in arena 1.5 hours before the performance begin. Outdoor arena will be open full time.
4. No personal horses shall be left in arena pens or alley overnight. Outdoor arena is okay for night housing of horses.
1. 'Special Needs Rodeo' June 2 at 9 am. All contestants welcome to join or help to make a child’s day.
2. Contestant parking in marked areas only.
3. Free trade show.
4. Contestants are welcome to a free meal in hospitality room.
5. Friday Night 'Dance in the Dirt', Saturday night cabaret.