* Canadian Pro Rodeo Tour
|3 performances: July 27 @ 4:45pm, July 28 @ 7:00pm, July 29 1:30pm
Slack: July 27 @ 8:30am
Slack Order: TDR, SW, TR, LBR
Purse for 7 Major Events: $8,000
Permits Max - TDR, SW, LBR, TR
No Permits – SB, BB, BR
Committee Contact: Byron Caven or Jim MacArthur
Rodeo Office: 403-527-1234
Rodeo Grounds: 2055 – 21 Ave SE, Medicine Hat AB
Main Stock Contractor: Kesler Championship Rodeo
Other Contractors: Kesler Rodeo Co.
Timed Event Stock Contractor: Chute 9 Cattle Co.
Cattle Run: Half + 2
Memberships Due: July 7, 2017
Online Entries: July 12, 2017
CRES Entries: July 13, 2017
SB, BB, BR – Permits maximum to thirty six (36) entries with a maximum of twelve (12) contestants per performance.
2. If more than thirty six (36) contestants are entered in the rough stock events, the Canadian standings as of the entry date, blended with the PRCA standings as of the entry date, will be used to determine draw-outs.
3. SW, TDR, TR, LBR – Permits maximum to seventy five (75) contestants per performance on Friday, July 28 and Saturday, July 29.
4. If more than seventy five (75) contestants enter in the timed events, the Canadian standings as of the entry date, blended with the PRCA standings as of the entry date, will be used to determine draw outs.
5. Performance priority will be given to 2016 Canadian and World Champions, former Canadian and World Champions, 2016 CFR and NFR qualifiers, then the top twenty five (25) in the CPRA standings as of the entry date.
6. Only contestants entered in the event being run will be allowed in the arena at the time.
7. Any preconditioning of timed event cattle, if necessary, will be done before slack on Thursday morning July 27, 2017.
1. Thursday – Support Our Troops Military Day
2. Driving Directions – from the intersection of HWY #1 and Dunmore Road turn north and continue down Dunmore Road through 4 sets of lights, turn right onto 28th Street (look for overhead sign with stampede logo).
3. GPS Coordinates 50 021059 – 650499