Duane Daines Saddle Bronc Series
Kenton Randle Bareback Series
Grass Roots Series
|4 performances: June 23 @ 7:00pm, June 24 @ 1:00pm, June 24 @ 7:00pm, June 25 @ 1:00pm
Slack: June 23 @ 9:00am
Slack Order: TBA
Purse for 7 Major Events: $5,000
Purse for Novice: $1200
Purse for BSR: $1200
No Permits: SB
Permits Max: BR, TDR, SW, TR
Permits: BB, LBR
Committee Contact: Shane Crouch
Rodeo Office: 403-638-3055
Rodeo Grounds: 410 2nd Ave NW Block 2 Plan 8611359
Main Stock Contractor: Franklin Rodeo
Other Contractors: Calgary Stampede, Pengally
Steer Riding Contractor: Duane Ashbacher
Timed Event Stock Contractor: Chute 9
Cattle Run: Half + 2
Memberships Due: June 7, 2017
Online Entries: June 12, 2017
CRES Entries: June 13, 2017
1. LBR is first event in all performances and slack.
2. Forty-eight (48) entries in rough stock, 12 per performance.
3. Limit twenty-four (24) entries in BSR.
4. No riding in the arena 2 hrs before rodeo performances.
5. No LBR practice runs at any time.
6. No pets in public seating areas.
7. Twelve (12) contestants per major event in each performance, remaining to run in slack.
1. Friday – Wear Red to Support Troops
2. Saturday – Tough Enough to Wear Pink
3. No parking in infield, water all along north side of track.
4. Fireworks set off Friday night.